Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Time for CHANGE!

I start my first day as a waitress tomorrow...6am....woot. As an actress, I figured it was time to get the skill training I will need for the rest of my life.

So I was cleaning out my purse trying to make it more work-friendly when my mother started getting on my case about how much change I have at the bottom of my purse.  Yes, I have an obscene amount.  My mother says this is due to my being lazy and not taking the time to just pay with it instead of immediately throwing it into my purse after making a purchase and having it sit there until my bag is even too heavy for the Incredible Hulk to carry.  Um, false statement.  I WANT tons of change in my purse for several very important reasons:

1. If a thief tries to steal my purse, I can hit him with it and he will feel as though a ton of bricks just nailed him in the face;

2. And if the thief somehow did get ahold of my purse....well he's certainly not going to get very far running with something the same density as a cannon ball, now is he?

I have thought this through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment