Sunday, February 26, 2012

OSCARS

Oscar time!! I have to say I hope Kristen Wiig wins Best Original Screenplay...although Woody Allen will be hard to beat.  And as much as I love Melissa McCarthy, Octavia has Best Supporting Actress in the bag---or she should.  I'm a huge Meryl fan, but I feel like she is nominated every year.  I'm very torn on Best Picture.  I think I would be fine with any of them winning except for The Tree of Life....I mean, really.  What was that? I'm not into that whole extended metaphor thing, and the being deep for being deep's sake is rather silly.  It's like they were saying "Let's make a movie that is so deep no one will know what it is about!! And THEN we will confuse them with 30 minutes of random scenery shots, and just before we completely lose them we will throw in a random shot of a DINOSAUR!!! Perfect.  Oscars here we come."  Sorry to anyone who was really into that movie, it was just not for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment